Sunday 7 November 2010

Self Promotion


I have a MSN email address so that I can receive and send emails to contacts and employers.

ChrisC1cc@hotmail.com

I have a Facebook account which is a useful tool to keep in contact with friends who maybe useful contacts for potential jobs within the industry.


I have an online blog on blogger.com that showcases my concept work.


I have a deviantart account online which also showcases my concept illustration skills.



Stamps, Signatures & Logos
Art Work Signature

Self Promotional Logo

Business Card Designs

Final Business Card Design

I am making sure that I keep an up to date CV and portfolio so that when the time comes for work experience or a job placement, I have an up to date record of my work experience and the very best work to show.

An Example of my work. (Sanctuary in the Clouds)

I have sent some of my best concept art to be shown on the display screens throughout the Ravensbourne building. This should be a good way of promoting myself and exhibiting my artistic skills. Hopefully someone from either inside or outside of Ravensbourne will notice my work. This may lead to new contacts or even a contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment