Sunday 7 November 2010

Career Path & Plan

This animation course and particularly this 3rd year will provide me with sufficient skills and experience to become an artist within the creative industry. I hope to work within game and film. I am prepared to start as a runner if need be and work up the ladder. I would preferably like to become a conceptual illustrator/ storyboard artist. Hopefully later in my career with enough experience I could become an art director or even a director. I shall keep a diary and online blog in order to record my progress, self evaluation and analysis. I can also record skills and techniques acquired over my career.

Keeping a website with an updated showreel would also be a good idea in terms of self promotion, showing my development, thought processes and design skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment