Saturday 2 April 2011

Work & Payment

I have recently been paid by Ubisoft, which means that all outstanding invoices have now been paid. I am very pleased. It seems that all that pestering paid off. I have been warned that I will have to get used to unpaid jobs such as this, and the only way to get your money is by keeping in contact with your employers and not letting things slide.

I have also recently acquired a new job. It is a paid job and requires that I produce various concept illustrations and designs for a new film that is early in its development. This is great because not only will this lead to a possible job once I leave college, but I will be getting my foot in the door so to speak and I will be acquiring new contacts. Payment at this stage is a bonus however I am excited to be starting a job on a film and Im being paid for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment