Monday 4 April 2011

Career Path (Contingency Plan)

Fortunately as an artist I have many different option open to me. Preferably I would like to become a professional concept artist. If it proves to be difficult I do not mind starting out as a runner and working up the ladder from there.

From there I hope to gain enough experience to become a concept artist or even a storyboard artist. Eventually further into my career I hope to become a Art Director or Production Designer.
From there I hope to become a Director and direct my own feature films, this will be the pinnacle of my career, to make movies.

If somewhere along the line my progression is obstructed by a recession for example I may have to adopt a temporary contingency plan, which will be to either move in to the graphics business, photography or design 3D environments for architectural visualisation projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment