Sunday 19 December 2010

Critical Analysis

We are on schedule in this project however since there is only two of us at the moment working on this project I am concerned that we may not be able to finish this animation short as there is still a lot to do and to learn. The next big task is to model, UV map and texture the character Frank.

I am very pleased with the progress I am making in the 3D side of things. I have learnt a lot and improved in both lighting and texturing in Maya, thanks to digital tutors. I am also pleased with the standard of my work. I believe that I am producing some high quality work that I can include in my portfolio. I am pleased with my time management skills so far, seeing as we have pretty much completed the tasks I set for this term and we seem to be on schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment